Porcelain Color

There are several breeds that come in the Porcelain variety.....d'Uccles, d'Anvers, OE Game, Cochins, Pyncheons, Rosecombs, and a few large fowl varieties are being created as well. I breed some of my Porcelains with my Mille Fleur birds all of the time.....and back and forth. When in good feather and proper color and pattern...they are a VERY striking bird.

There are several breeds that come in the Porcelain variety.....d'Uccles, d'Anvers, OE Game, Cochins, Pyncheons, Rosecombs, and a few large fowl varieties are being created as well. I breed some of my Porcelains with my Mille Fleur birds all of the time.....and back and forth. When in good feather and proper color and pattern...they are a VERY striking bird.

i have a porcelain d'uccle shes 3 months and 2 days old and very pretty

I wish there were a porcelain variant in Ameraucanas. I think it's so pretty in the d'Uccles I see on here.

ChickenStalker is working on Lavender Wheatens, the males will look kinda similar. Same isabel coloration, just not spangled, instead more solid patches of yellow vs lavender.

Back
Top Bottom