Malay thread

Pics
Nice thread idea, but it has been done before with little results. Unfortunately, Malays are a very rare breed, and I know of only one person on this entire forum who breeds them. And he only has bantam Malays....

A couple(?) photos of Malays have shown up in the Show Off Your Games thread and the Oriental Game Fowl thread. You might want to browse these to see what you find.
wink.png

Keep Calm and Carry On,
~Gresh~

I have a trio of LF red pyle malays. They are a project color, the breeder I got them from has whites, BBreds, and wheatons. He couldn't find any red pyles, so he started breeding together his BBreds and whites. I am on my phone so I can't post pictures, but they are on my album if you go to my profile. Dang hens stopped laying last week, I onlly have a few eggs in the bator.

Onagadori has some LF blue wheaton eggs for sale on the BSA section.

Malays aren't very common, I don't think they are usually as "game" as other game chickens. I wish I could find some LF modern games, course if I do, I would probly have to spend a lot to get them. Those are on my "when I become a famous pastry chef list" ;) :lol: .

I have a trio of LF red pyle malays. They are a project color, the breeder I got them from has whites, BBreds, and wheatons. He couldn't find any red pyles, so he started breeding together his BBreds and whites. I am on my phone so I can't post pictures, but they are on my album if you go to my profile. Dang hens stopped laying last week, I onlly have a few eggs in the bator.
Onagadori has some LF blue wheaton eggs for sale on the BSA section.
Malays aren't very common, I don't think they are usually as "game" as other game chickens. I wish I could find some LF modern games, course if I do, I would probly have to spend a lot to get them. Those are on my "when I become a famous pastry chef list"
wink.png
lol.png

I've seen pics of your Malays on your review of the breed. Nice-lookin' birds! I prefer BBR Malays, but any color of Malay has appeal to me, due to their rarity.
smile.png

Yeah, they arent as red as they should be, I am hoping to get a BBR pair from him to breed to my pyle projects.

He also had a Spangled rooster in the show.
love.gif
The 2 hens I got where with the spangle rooster before I got them, but the few eggs they laid didnt hatch.
hmm.png

this is the color they should be, and i hope to get later after breeding.
(i think these are OEGB, but you get the picture)

Back
Top Bottom