Quick question about Myers Poultry Farm in P.A.

Chris09

Circle (M) Ranch
10 Years
Jun 1, 2009
Ohio
Has anyone bought either Broad breasted Cornish Cross, White Cornish Rock Giant (non hybrid broiler strain) or Red Cornish from Myers Poultry Farm in P.A.?

How was the Co. to work with, and what were there birds like?

Thanks,
Chris

Yes, we use them exclusively now, after trying four other hatcheries. Healthy chicks with robust appetites, never leg issues. In a few hundred day olds received, only a handful were doa. Very courteous and helpful with questions and suggestions for breeds to get our desired yield and results. She is very generous with packing extra day olds in winter shipments. We are very pleased with both laying hens and Cornish cross and Giant Cornish from Diane Meyers.

Wow Just got my order today. 3Doa and 2 have died so far. This is my 5th year raising chickens. Wouldnt ever order from them again. Used Mypetchicken last year and didnt loose one chick.Just had another 2 die just week on delivery

Last edited:
Wow Just got my order today. 3Doa and 2 have died so far. This is my 5th year raising chickens. Wouldnt ever order from them again. Used Mypetchicken last year and didnt loose one chick.Just had another 2 die just week on delivery
How long from hatch day to ship, and how long from ship to your house?

Myers Poultry, pushed my ship date back a day never notified me and my chicks came horribly dehydrated. I received some chicks at a Tsc and they are healthy and robust, they came from Townline Hatchery, I reccomend them.

side note, I live two hours away from Myers Poultry, and shipping was still horrible.

Hey I just got my first mail chick order in the mail this morning!! I am so excited!!!! I have never gotten chicks through the mail before and I used Myer Poultry, mainly because no one else had the breeds that I wanted all in one place or they were sold out of the ones I wanted. So I ordered them on Sunday afternoon and I got a call from my post office 6:55am today, Wednesday, and raced there to get them. I am happy to report that all 15 of them are happy and healthy. No problems with eating or drinking and so far no pasty butts, just fluffy ones
wink.png
I would recommend them to any and everyone. The ladies I spoke with were very straight forward and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom