12+ Norwegian Jaerhon Hatching Eggs - BIN

Amyable

Crowing
14 Years
Dec 16, 2008
Greenleaf, WI
This is a Buy It Now listing for 12+ Norwegian Jaerhon hatching eggs. My birds are originally from Ideal, and are the dark variety. The hens lay large white or off-white eggs. This breed is wonderful: small birds that lay large eggs, great foraging ability, lovely temperaments, and nice plumage. If all that weren't enough, they are able to be color-sexed at hatch. Males have a large whitish patch on the head while females have a smaller white dot. Fertility has been 95+% this year.

I accept PayPal, or money orders received before the eggs are to be shipped. $35 for one dozen, shipping is included, and I always send extras. Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap, then bubble wrap the whole lot together, and pack securely in their shipping box. Due to factors beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.

Please PM me to put yourself on the 'list' with your preferred ship date. The eggs are kept in a cool basement, and turned daily. I also date each egg in pencil so you know when it was laid.

Jaerhons are a great, sturdy little breed. You won't be disappointed in adding them to your flock!

Last edited:
Do you still have these? I have been wnting them but I don't hncubator. The chef at the restaurant wefrequent told me I could borrow his if I wanted to let him know. I am now trying to get back with hime about borrowing.
TY

Yes, the girls are still laying, albeit slowly in the heat we've had. PMing you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom