18 (+5 extra) Guinea Fowl Eggs CORAL BLUE, PINTO, SLATE, PORCELAIN, LAV ~ ENDED

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the latest post to see where the current bidding is at.

Bidding will start at: $10. Additional bids will be in whole dollar increments (no cents please)
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $15.

Auction will end at 9:00pm Central on Friday, April 27th and will ship Sat. April 28th.

Paypal payment is due the day auction closes. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements.

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).

Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:
This listing is for 18+ guinea fowl eggs. I will include at least two extra eggs, but there will likely be several extras. These will be assorted color eggs. I have a gorgeous coral blue male and pinto (reverse pied) male in with one porcelain, one lavendar , and two slate females. I didn't get the best quality pictures, but you can see they are very nice looking. I have eggs in the incubator now showing very good development, so these are fertile eggs. I have waited until now to incubate and check fertility, so I have no hatched any eggs from them yet.

Guineas are nervous birds by nature and do not get overly tame, however they are great for reducing ticks and other bugs since that is a large part of their diet when they are ranging. They do need to be secured at night to protect them from predators. Guineas can be very noisy and are great "watchdogs" but are not good if you have close neighbors that do not like guineas. I'm happy to answer any questions, just send me a PM.
smile.png

They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I have very good feedback on my packaging. I will mark the box as fragile, unless requested otherwise.

I don't wash the eggs, but I will wipe loose dirt off of the occasional dirty eggs.

Since I cannot control the hens’ laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I don't anticipate any issues with getting the number of eggs listed based on the rate of laying.

Thanks for looking!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Aaarrgghhhh!
barnie.gif
I would LOVE to have these eggs,
but my incubator is full again and I'm shoving extra eggs underneath a broody.
My poor broody hen will slap me if I even think about stacking any more eggs underneath her!
I just hate to see good hatching eggs go to waste.
hu.gif

I like the colors of your guineas.

Aaarrgghhhh!
barnie.gif
I would LOVE to have these eggs,
but my incubator is full again and I'm shoving extra eggs underneath a broody.
My poor broody hen will slap me if I even think about stacking any more eggs underneath her!
I just hate to see good hatching eggs go to waste.
hu.gif

I like the colors of your guineas.

Thank you!
smile.png
I'm very excited to see what colors hatch out from the ones I have incubating now.
wee.gif

Quote:
Thanks! I should have future auctions too, but since my incubator is full at the moment, this auction is for more eggs than I will probably offer in the future. I should have 20+ eggs ready to go the end of this week, so hopefully someone out there has plenty of incubator space!
fl.gif

My guineas came from the Guinea Farm. They claim to be the largest fancy color guinea farm in the world. I actually went there to pick up my keets and was very impressed. They have excellent quality stock and unique colors to select from.

This auction could go for as little as $25 including shipping for a whole lot of guinea eggs!
wee.gif

Last edited:
I got some additional pictures today with the real camera (instead of my phone) and I have added them to the listing above. Feel free to check them out!

Kadizkidz is the current high bidder at $10. 1 day, 2.5 hours remaining.

What colors? Do they all run together? Or will there be pure breeds too?
I am tempted to say 11 :p

Back
Top Bottom