Eastern Wild Turkey Poults

mckenzie

Songster
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
Douglas, GA
Over 40 eastern wild turkeys for sale hatched the 14th $10 each if shipped, if picked up $8. I have another bunch of eggs hatching so I need to sale these. They are fully feathered and do not require a heating lamp anymore. They are just under a month old. The eggs came from b & d gamebird farm.

Last edited:
im very intrested in some poults. i would like them to be shipped can you get a price together for 2 poults sent to 34420 zipcode.
ya.gif

I will be in St. Augustine the 21st if you would like to meet me there to save on shipping. I don't have any eggs available.

Shipping would be $53 thats what it was estimated to be. It would take 3 days but they said it maybe could make it in two.

Talking to my parents about going in on it with me. Are they guaranteed live when they arrive at their destination? I know it is a long way from where you are to here. What is the general age for butchering?

So if they are guarenteed to be live I would be interested. I know that's silly, I just worry because it's a long distance.

Back
Top Bottom