Buy It Now! 12 + Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Shipping is $15 and includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.

This is a Buy It Now. Sale ends when SOLD!
My hens are laying like crazy and I have an open slot, so... here's your chance!

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 10 hens and 2 roosters. Will
add any extras that are laid. Just post SOLD if you want them, and send PayPal for eggs and
shipping.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
these beautiful robin egg blue eggs and grow your own flock. I've been hatching
most of these eggs for customers, but my bators are full... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile. If you check our
previous sales and our feedback, you'll see that we know how to pack eggs.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after buying. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs within a day of payment.
They will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking and carefully packaged. Check our feedback and
auction comments, we know how to get these eggs to you intact and hatch rates have been great.
If the weather where you are is cold, let me know and I'll include a heat pack.
Thanks so much for looking!
frow.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom