Red Jungle fowl for sale

Yes Red Jungle Fowl are extremely good fliers. To the best of my knowledge cackle's birds are bred to "Look" like red jungle fowl not necessarily have any pure jungle fowl blood in them. If you want true jungle fowl you will need to locate a breeder. However, most breeders have at one point imported some of their stock the offspring will be somewhat pricey.

Yes Red Jungle Fowl are extremely good fliers. To the best of my knowledge cackle's birds are bred to "Look" like red jungle fowl not necessarily have any pure jungle fowl blood in them. If you want true jungle fowl you will need to locate a breeder. However, most breeders have at one point imported some of their stock the offspring will be somewhat pricey.
I have reason to suspect the "red jungle fowl" line Cackle Hatchery has is predominantly red jungle fowl with only modest amounts of domestic introduced into it. For RedJungleFowl's purpose they are more than suitable and possibly better than the "pure" form.

will i want one that will but able to fly
Cackle Hatchery stock will meet your needs for that. That are also exceedingly trainable. To a degree that puts them outside what any domestic breeds can do. You will see they are very different from bantams and even gamechickens that otherwise look similar. The rich behavior set and complex pattern of feather development are strong evidence to me that they have lots of wild influence. Take time to hand rear chicks and you will see they are decidely crow like in behavior and trainability. Regular chickens, with exception of games, do not come close.

You are going to have to learn more than birds to get them what you want them to do. I did.

Back
Top Bottom