Black Box in lower right corner

tiki244

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WestCentralWisconsin
Can anything be done about the black box in the lower right hand corner of the screen? It sits there and tries to 'play' something I think because there is a white circle that keeps going around and around. I have dial up and cannot see any videos on here and this annoying black box is really slowing things down. I have tried to close it but whenever I do it goes full page on me and causes more slowness. Thanks

Last edited:
Can anything be done about the black box in the lower right hand corner of the screen? It sits there and tries to 'play' something I think because there is a white circle that keeps going around and around. I have dial up and cannot see any videos on here and this annoying black box is really slowing things down. I have tried to close it but whenever I do it goes full page on me and causes more slowness. Thanks
Oh my gosh, that is exactly what I am dealing with and it is driving me NUTS! Is there anything that anyone can do about this box? It is very annoying and is making me unable to access BYC forums!

Hey, I clicked on it and it played an advertisemant, then I hit the *back* (<) button (assuming everyone understands what I am poorly describing) and when I went back to the forum that I was in, I didn't see a black box! Maybe ya just have to listen to it's stupid advertisement. But that worked for me!

:thumbsup Well I was having a lot of trouble with it yesterday. Maybe it thinks I watched it too because I don't see it today. I will take a picture if it comes back. I did have to do some unblocking when I installed the new Flash so I will check that too. Thanks

Last edited:
I took screen shots but then it followed me to another photo editting site. So,,,, I deleted my history, cache, cookies and reinstated my pop up blocker. I think this is what the problem was. I had to unblock it to get to the photo editting site, but I am not using that site anymore.

OK its back. I will post the pictures.

Last edited:

When I double click on x to close it it does this

My computer just freezes then because it is old and doesnt have the capacity to play videos

Back
Top Bottom