2 FREE Guinea Hens - Northern CA

LuvinChickens

Songster
7 Years
Feb 28, 2012
Northern, CA
I have a mating pair of pearl Guinea Hens that need to go. The neighbors have been having problems with the guineas as they go over to their property and then yell at their dog. They are about a year old and in great health. I live in northern CA. If you pick them up, great! If you have them shipped, you will have to pay for the box and shipping.

Hello, we live in northern California, near Nevada City (east of Sacramento about 1-1 1/2 hours). If you are near us and still have them we would probably be interested. We have two guineas, and 3 chickens and live on a large piece of land so no problem with neighbors! Thanks, Robyn

If you still have guineas, I live in Pine Grove off of hwy 88. It is upcountry but not too cold so they would be happy here and have a garden and pond with waterfall. Plenty of grubs too! Christine

Hi- Exactly what I'm looking for-I'm looking for 2 adults, don't need to be laying- All my critters have lifelong homes-we don't eat our chickens- we're in santa cruz, depending upon where you are I am happy to ship or pick up? thanks so much-

Back
Top Bottom