Buckeye Chicken Breeders

I am from Ohio as well. I would love to see many more people with buckeyes in their flock. Spring will be here soon and I just wanted to get the info out there for anyone who is looking for hatching eggs or chicks. Feel free to post pics of your buckeyes.

How many people on byc have buckeyes? How many would like to get some this spring? Who would just like more info on the breed?

I will be getting some this year, hopefully. Looks like my husband is going to retire from the Army early. I love the fact the they are dual purpose
That's a good thing, I hope. If you need any help finding any at that time, just let me know and I will see that you find some.

I have 6 Buckeye hens out in the coop and I like them.Very nice breed .
They are the friendliest of all of my chickens. And you can't help but notice their coloring and the way it shines in the sun. I love them if you can't tell.

Just an fyi, you may link to anything you like on this forum, but there may be feedback given on any sites as well. This is a place to ask opinion, give opinion, and converse as adults about the most beautiful breed in the chicken world.

Just an fyi, you may link to anything you like on this forum, .....

This is incorrect. We have rules about linking. You may not link to competing forums, but you may link to a post in another forum if it assists someone asking a question, like in Emergencies.
You may link to a breed club. You may not link to your business unless you are a PPM.

If you have questions about this, please contact a Staff member.

Back
Top Bottom