Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Pics

farmguy2007

Chirping
11 Years
Dec 31, 2012
Indianapolis,Indiana
I would love to see some pics of meyer birds people have gotten through them!!! I ordered recently for middle of march and I am having trouble hanging in there!! The wait is soooooooo hard...lol I ordered BPR,EE,Silkies,Red Stars,& BA if anyone has pics of those I would defently like to see those even more!!! Any pics would be nice though!!

200x200px-ZC-7dd182c9_P8110010.jpeg

This is Heer, with her other sisters in the background. They are all Americanas, and they were hatched on April 10th, 2010.

Dominique

Standard Buff Brahma

Speckled Sussex
We ordered these gals last May. The Sussex and Dominique lay nearly everyday and the Brahma finally (!) laid her first egg today. We have 4 ducks scheduled for March and 9 more chicks for April, can't wait, seems like it is taking forever to get here. Even have the countdown timer on the phone going...

Thanks everyone for the pics!! Everyone has nice looking stock..makes me feel even better bout my order with Meyer....anyone have meyer silkie pics out there??? There speckled sussex's look really nice in the pics everyone!!

"The Howards" yes i def. have the date marked on the calender and ever day i mark one more off..lol It is hard to wait though...I love looking at everyone elses Meyer chickens...cant wait till i can post pics of mine on here

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom