Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkieSensation

Crowing
7 Years
Oct 25, 2012
Baltic, Ohio

SWAP RULES

1. You must have at least 1 offer of purebreed WATERFOWL eggs. (See rule 12 for paypal options if you don't have pure waterfowl to offer.) You may offer more than 1 PURE breed of egg in an offer. Additional offers may be mixed breed or other types of fowl.

2. If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

3. Minimum of 4 eggs for duck & turkey, 2 for goose & peafowl, 6 for chicken, guinea, pheasant, 12 for quail. If you have any other type of fowl I haven't considered please ask about quantities. If you would like to offer more, that would be fine too.
Please post a pic if you have one, it will help your eggs move.

4. To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.

5. When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

6. The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

7. When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way. All Egg Must me shipped with tracking # by Priority Mail. PM tracking number to recipient when you ship.

8. Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send eggs no older the 4 days when shipped. (Exceptions can be made if someone claims multiple offers & agrees to have them all shipped together. MUST let recipient know age of OLDEST eggs before shipping.)

9. If combining different breeds, write in pencil the breed.

10. Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

11. You need to be a member in good standing for a MINIMUM of 3 months before you can join in this swap.

13. LIMIT of 5 swaps per week. New week begins Sunday night at MIDNIGHT EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
FIRST OFFER

4+ Pekins Duck eggs

or

4+ Indian Runner Duck eggs (mixed color flock)

or

4+ Hen's Choice-Could be Pekin, Call, Runner, Muscovy or Toulousse Goose (all pure) depending on who is laying

Scovies are white, black pied & tri-color chocolate pied. I can't do just Scovies, only 2 hens & laying sporadically so may or may not be included. Runners, Pekins & Calls laying best right now.

Thanks! My mom is looking for blacks. I will keep an eye on this thread. I have eggs out of my Cayugas that have been shown and done very well.

Thanks! My mom is looking for blacks. I will keep an eye on this thread. I have eggs out of my Cayugas that have been shown and done very well.
I've been eyeballing your Cayugas on a couple other threads
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom