Cross Continental Friends!!!

Megan Amber

Songster
6 Years
Mar 13, 2013
Hello everyone! This American is wanting some friends from all over the world! We can compare weather,chickens beaches, mountains...My list goes on and on. So if you want to talk to a daydreaming , future traveling fool......

Shout out to Thepouts and Treen for already being my Australian chicken friends!

Last edited:
I don't wanna know your address, or your phone number, or something personal or embarrassing

I know you're a student, you dream about a work in the animal control patrol, but, just for knowing you more better, do you live in a little town or a big city?, do you have some hobbies, what's your favorite kind of music?, what do you think about the new pope?,...

some little things to know you better, if it's not too much

Oh gotcha! I live in a tiny little town that I love so much! Not sure about hobbies...I love to read and spend time outside, I love gardening and sometimes I like to draw. Music is also hard. I like a little bit of everything! And I like to cook ! How's that?

Last edited:
That's my turn

I live outside a 900 souls small town, I'm 36, with two sons, 18 and 13, and my godfather

i like so much blues and rock (not so hard), my favorite time-wasting is walking in the countryfields, or fishing in the early morning

I've tried to do some many works (from chef to mechanic), but nobody's like to be your own boss

what's your best result recipe?, you are a meat girl, or a cake girl?

Back
Top Bottom