Wanted: Feathers and/or hair

bee_wrangler

Songster
10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
I am looking for somewhat unusual feathers or animal hair for fly tying. By unusual I mean maybe some feathers from a golden pheasant, or hair from an animal not usually found in a fly tying supply store. I would trade you few fishing flies that I tie from it, or I could trade seeds if your not into fishing. I would also pay the shipping for you to send it. I have plenty of Peacock tail feathers, Deer, Rabbit and Badger hair but anything else would be great.

I have guinea feathers, deep grey under coat from a Lab/Golden, undercoat from Golden dog, under coat from a brown pony and a grey pony. Also have Silver hair from the mane of the gray pony and black hair from the brown. In winter the gray pony puts on a beard along his jaws that is different in texture than the mane or tail. More like a softer boars bristle. It is white.

I may have some Angora goat hair left. I will have to check my boxes.

I have coyote and skunk(both full pelts, including tail), tail or main coat hair from a Goldendoodle (Retriever + Poodle mix). I also have feathers from a almost red silkie chicken.

Have some lamb wool some underfur from a great pyranes/maremma cross and underfur from a black lab/german sheperd/rottwiler cross also feathers from some buff orpintons, jersey giants(black), ameracaunas (white), and some tail feathers from a black and teal rooster

Back
Top Bottom