New member (how do i post in BST)

sane cat lady

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 9, 2013
Hello

I have been posting and replying in order to get to my 20 because I want to post a wanted ad on the BST forum for a used eglu however even having gotten to my 20 and read the rules I am still unable to post in the BST section I am very disapointed right now because I found a used Eglu Go and coresponded with the owner last night and when i emailed him this morning he had already sold it

thank you in advance for any help

Thank you so much i am so looking forward to the chickens we have arrainged to buy chicks from a local english orpington breeder and i am looking high and low for a used eglu

welcome-byc.gif
Have you tried an ad on craigslist? You should be able to use buy/sell/trade. Someone had the same problem the other day and a moderator told her she ran up the posts so quickly that the computer probably hadn't caught up with the total. Maybe this is the same situation with you. I would think waiting a day and trying again, would be successful.

after a few hours i was able to post, yes i placed want ads here on ebayclassifieds and on craigslist

thank you very much i certainly hope so, there is one on ebay right now but the seller says pick up only and the opposite side of the country is just too far

I am new and cannot find where to post a question. Today I came home to find one of our 9 RIR's killed by a hawk. I went out and shooed away the hawk. The chicken was lying under where the hawk was. The other chickens were safe under their coop. Daytime we allow them to free range in our fenced back yard. I am sad that we lost a hen. Will this be more of a problem now? We have a very secure coop and run but the free range part of their day is in the fenced area. Being close to the house we had hoped they would be safe from daytime predators. I go out several times a day to give them scratch, treats, and fresh water. Thank you for any advice. Roofing the fenced in part is not possible because of the size. Aprox. 1/8 of an acre area

Back
Top Bottom