Blue Ameraucana thread!

Pics

TheCrazyClucker

Songster
7 Years
Nov 30, 2012
I noticed there wasn't a Blue Ameraucana thread anywhere... so I'm starting one!
This thread is for all the fellow Blue Ameraucana lovers! I know you're out there somewhere, and this is your thread!
wink.png

I breed Blue Ameraucanas. I have 1 rooster (Merlin) and 4 hens (Ellie, Minnie, Cassy, and Ally) of this breed, and I have to say they are one of the best chicken breeds God created. Sweet, kind, loving, docile, beautiful, great layers of large colored eggs. Who could of asked for a better chicken breed?
So, let's get this party started! Post pics, tell stories, and let's talk Blue Ameraucana!
yippiechickie.gif

P.S. I don't care if you talk about any other varieties of Ameraucanas. Chances are, I'll talk about them with you!
wink.png

Last edited:
Mine to! Except one of my hens, Lola, lays pink eggs... I don't use her in breeding though.

Last edited:
Blue Ameraucanas are only blue Ameraucanas if they lay blue eggs. That's the rule that applies to all Ameraucanas, in fact. If your Ameraucana is laying green or pink eggs, then it's an EE, and shouldn't be bred.

I'm sure you already know that, though.

SO, let's talk blue Ameraucana! I have "Blue Ameraucanas" (EE's, really) that are my LIFE! LOL! I'll try to find Nomad's Story... she is an AWESOME chicken!

I have a Blue Ameraucana named Bluebelle! She's one of my best breeders.
I'm not sure how to keep this thread alive except writing a letter...

Dear Mr. Thread,

Please don't die!!

Sincerely,
A desperate thread starter, Piper

Back
Top Bottom