Virginia- Smithfield and Gloucester county- Tractor supply chicken swap JUNE 8, 8am-2pm

Does anyone know when there will be a chicken swap in Suffolk? I have a beautiful white 5 month old Roo to a good home and some 4 week old white silkies and mix white silkie/bantam cochen (peach color) babies to sell. Thanks for any information. New at the chicken thing.

Do you still have Silkies you want to sell? I'm looking for one silkie hen I just don't want a chick. I'd like one older that will be safe with other chickens.

Does anyone know when there will be a chicken swap in Suffolk? I have a beautiful white 5 month old Roo to a good home and some 4 week old white silkies and mix white silkie/bantam cochen (peach color) babies to sell. Thanks for any information. New at the chicken thing.
I read at the TSC in Suffolk they have theirs the 4th Saturday of every month. We just went to the one in Smithfield TSC last weekend so I want to say they do theirs the 3rd Saturdays. They should have them posted in their stores though with Wanted or for sale stuff in area.

Back
Top Bottom