Beautiful Sohmer Console Piano EMERGENCY SALE/ SOLD pending p.u./ Located in Lilburn, GA

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
Must sell NOW. Appraised for $2400-2500, will sacrifice my lovely cherry finish Sohmer console piano with storage bench for almost half price, $1500. JUST $1,000!
REDUCED AGAIN....NOW ONLY $500.00 !! 350!! 200!!

The piano is in pristine condition and located at my father's home in Lilburn, GA. My oldest son or my sister will have to arrange to meet you to see the piano as they live nearby. Will send along a cell number to serious parties only. My parents never bought anything that wasn't fine quality-this is real cherry wood, beautiful finish.

We must sell the piano as I unfortunately do not have room for it in my own home far north in Fannin County and my father is getting up in years now, 93 years old-he has just informed me that he is moving farther north and his home will be sold, so I must find a buyer for my piano soon.

My father passed away July 29 and the home will be sold very soon. I need it sold as soon as possible.

Arrangements would need to be made to see the piano. Cash please! No personal checks accepted.

Thanks for looking.

((((Tried to donate the piano to a school and they wouldn't/couldn't take it so she's back up for sale. I was just there and it sounds rich and wonderful-this is a great instrument!!))))

Last edited:
We have a Sohmer baby grand, I'm just posting to attest that they are excellent pianos. Beautifully made, excellent sound. Whoever buys this will get a piano that, if properly cared for, last for generations.

Thank you! Yes, it's a beautiful piano with wonderful full sound.

My sister used to tune pianos as her job so it has been well cared for over the years. I wish I could have it in my own house, but it just won't work here, to either get it here or keep it here, unfortunately. I was a music major for awhile and played classical piano on this very one.

Oh Cyn, you tempt me so. It's a lovely piano, and I'd love to have it. Why do we have to be across the country from each other?
barnie.gif

Oh Cyn, you tempt me so. It's a lovely piano, and I'd love to have it. Why do we have to be across the country from each other?
barnie.gif

I know, the story of my life, Kel. It is a beautiful piano and I'm afraid that I'm going to be forced to do something with it soon as my dad is approaching 94 years old and when he goes, it HAS to come out of that house B4 hoochie-mama does something with it. Wish you were closer. I'd make you such a deal on it! It's already a deal, but hey, you get special treatment.
wink.png

I know, the story of my life, Kel. It is a beautiful piano and I'm afraid that I'm going to be forced to do something with it soon as my dad is approaching 94 years old and when he goes, it HAS to come out of that house B4 hoochie-mama does something with it. Wish you were closer. I'd make you such a deal on it! It's already a deal, but hey, you get special treatment.
wink.png
hugs.gif

If you haven't noticed, I've reduced the piano to just $350 OBO. I'm serious. Has to go NOW. If not, I'll have to donate to some organization.

Chance for a beautiful quality musical instrument. I've been told that most people want ugly black square upright electronic fake pianos, that a true piano is almost a dinosaur. Surely, someone remembers culture, right? Charles Emerson Winchester, where are you? LOL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom