Ko Shamo Thread!

mcrooke45

Songster
12 Years
Nov 15, 2011
New Market, TN
It has been suggested that we start a new thread for the Ko Shamo. There were some threads in the past that did not go to far. There are a lot more of us out there now that is raising this neat little bird. I myself am new to these birds but I have raised chickens off and on for over 30 years. I have had many breeds over the years but I find the Ko Shamo very amusing with the upright stance and the way they strut around. There are many of us now on the Oriental Thread that raise the Ko Shamo and now we have a new place discuss these great little birds. Maybe we can keep this thread going for a while.

I got my birds from a gamefowl auction sight. I am unable to drive now and I was very happy to find this sight and get these birds shipped to me.

Here are some new pics of my Blue Wheaten Ko Shamo. At least he will pose for me. My other 2 cockerels are scared of the camera.

wow! nice! ive got 7 ( one died :( ) 1 week old pure white ko shamo chicks. lol thyre growing up with one rhode island red chicks.

Back
Top Bottom