The Haven

Shleya Remmos

Songster
6 Years
Plot: It's what you existed for. Fighting. According to them. You learn how to fight you rank up. You preform tasks that seem beyond any normal people. Dangerous tasks. many don't make it back. You are forbidden to love anyone. You can't have anything to hope for. Just fight. You fight the creatures of the darkness. Some say they evolved deep in the earth and burrowed their way to the top. The human race is at risk. They've eliminated the use of anything like Guns. You are forced to fight with old weapons.... weapons from olden days. Sword, bow and arrow, dagger, lance, spear, mace axe.... you name it. If it was old, the Creatures of the Darkness could not disable your weapons. But you find someone. and you think your falling in love. It's dangerous. Do you care? If you have the slightest disability, you are executed. They can't afford to feed people who aren't useful. The do, at least, have the decency to let you bond with another living thing. Your pet. Matched up with you to fit your personality. Your all young. from the age of 12-15.
Who are you really? What are you really fighting for? She knows. You just have to find her.

Rules:
-RESPECT THE GOLDFISH (aka other rpers)
-My Rp whatever i say goes unless i'm being a total lunatic when book 13 comes out.
-No god modding
-No one is perfect.... your character HAS to have a weakness. No, it cannot be tbr
-Be realistic, please? I hate it when people's imagination gets in the way of their common sense.
-No Cursing. And i mean it. no little ** either, it's pretty much just flat out saying it because everyone knows what you mean. (did i mention the fact that it makes you sound uncivilized and really really ignorant? It might also offend other rpers! RESPECT THE GOLDFISH)
-keep the violence to a low.... Kids could be watching! (Like me :3)
-Have fun (Yaaayyyy cheesy rules!)
-Keep your head above the water. No one's character is better than someone elses.
-this list of rules is getting really long.
-OH YEAH and no copying other rpers; no secret twins unless you notify me early. etc etc

Character form:
Name: (no Tbrs but you can have a one letter first name, no last names!)
Personality:
Pet: (Something small..... no bigger than a dog.)
Weakness:
Weapon of choice: (two max)
Bio:
Picture/Description:
Other:
Here Is a newly added Map!!!

Education Center: A place where you learn basic skills. (Sort of like the stuff you learn at school)
Library: where you can find educational books
Mess Hall: Where everyone eats.
Storage: Where items such as food and weapons are stored
Outdoor Simulation: A place where you can go, It looks how the outside world used to look.
Dorms: Where your character lives.
Office: Where you can be assigned dangerous missions.
Health Center: Where your injuries are healed. (they happen a lot!)
Practice room: Where you practice with the weapon of your choice.

Anything else? no need to state the obvious right? RP!

Accepted characters:

Name: Allen
Personality: Cool, calm and collected, with a very nasty temper if you manage to aggravate him, which isn't easy. He speaks his mind. He isn't unkind, he just is very straightforward.
Pet: Border Collie
Weakness: He is terrified of sewing needles
Weapon of choice:bow, very very short sword
Bio: He believes that it doesn't matter how fast, talented, or smart you are, you get no where in life without hard work
Picture/Description:
clouds-grass-outdoors-green-eyes-nabari-no-ou-anime-anime-boy-black-hair-bandages-miharu-rokujou-wallpaper.jpg

Other: He likes helping the underdogs

Name: Maeve
Personality: hard, unforgiving, cruel, hates it when people treat her like a child (though not many people do because they don't want to anger her)very bad temper, doesn't act her age.
Pet: falcon (? if that's ok.)
Weakness: scared of needles (like me) and has a heart for animals (not including humans (lol))
Weapon of choice: a very sharp sword (though it isn't as log as other swords) and daggers.
Bio: won't hesitate to kill or fight. You wouldn't be able to tell her age without her telling you because of appearance, attitude and fighting skills.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Name: Jessamine
Personality: Recklessly impulsive, courteous, trusting, usually honest, loyal, affectionate, sympathetic, altruistic, optimistic, observant, determined, rarely logical
Pet: Barn Owl
Weakness: Afraid of Heights, snakes, spiders
Weapon of choice: Katana, Yumi(basically a Japanese longbow)
Bio: Doesn't like to fight, even though that's what she's been trained to do her entire life. Can't stand the sight of a dead body
Picture/Description:

Name: Carson
Personality: inconsiderate, quiet, serious,
Pet: White cat named Jeremy
Weakness: He's scared of being completely alone.
Weapon of choice: throwing knife, long sword
Bio: He's not afraid to kill.
Picture/Description:

Character form:
Name:phoenix I. B.
Personality: Funny, outgoing, loyal, fearless.
Pet: Perigrine falcon
Weakness: allergic to shellfish,
Weapon of choice: her staff-axe-spear, Firefury, and throwing knives.
Bio: (still not sure what to put here ;P) doesn't like to kill, but will if she thinks it could save the life of one of her friends.
Picture/Description: I DO have a picture, but due to technical difficulties, i can't post it now. I'll post it as soon as i can, though.
LL

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Allen
Personality: Cool, calm and collected, with a very nasty temper if you manage to aggravate him, which isn't easy. He speaks his mind. He isn't unkind, he just is very straightforward.
Pet: Border Collie
Weakness: He is terrified of sewing needles
Weapon of choice:bow, very very short sword
Bio: He believes that it doesn't matter how fast, talented, or smart you are, you get no where in life without hard work
Picture/Description:
clouds-grass-outdoors-green-eyes-nabari-no-ou-anime-anime-boy-black-hair-bandages-miharu-rokujou-wallpaper.jpg

Other: He likes helping the underdogs

Personality: hard, unforgiving, cruel, hates it when people treat her like a child (though not many people do because they don't want to anger her)very bad temper, doesn't act her age.
Weakness: scared of needles (like me) and has a heart for animals (not including humans (lol))
Weapon of choice: a very sharp sword (though it isn't as log as other swords) and daggers.
Bio: won't hesitate to kill or fight. You wouldn't be able to tell her age without her telling you because of appearance, attitude and fighting skills.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Last edited:
Personality:
Weakness: scared of needles (like me) and of very long knives that can cut straight through her stomach or heart.
Weapon of choice: guns and daggers.
Bio:
Picture/Description:

Other:
(No guns.... remember? it says at the top anything newer cant be used.... and she needs a personality... and a bio.... Karen.. it looks like you didn't even finish your character!))

Last edited:
Name: Carson
Personality: inconsiderate, quiet, serious,
Pet: White cat named Jeremy
Weakness: He's scared of being completely alone.
Weapon of choice: throwing knife, long sword
Bio: He's not afraid to kill.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom