Serv´s up.........what´s this, then?

livininbrazil

Songster
7 Years
Dec 17, 2012
São Paulo State, Brazil.
OK, serv, here´s a thread for us to post our photos for you to guess what it is....breed, sex......they can be photos of ones we already know, to let serv know if she´s right or not (1%chance, apparently of being wrong), or ones we don´t know yet but can confirm in due time...

Here´s one to start us off....sorry it´s small, the internet´s slow today.

OK so you reckon the one nearest is male, and the bigger one is female and that she looks a bit like a greylag with the length of her beak...I agree! Her(?) mum´s got a long beak too. (S)he is very gentle and sweet. The younger one is very nibbly. The father of both is of auto-sexing type and the mum (possibly of both, but definitely the older one) is a saddleback mixed-breed. I´ll confirm sexes when I know for sure, but I´m inclined to think you may be right.

Here´s another...

What´s this, then?
big_smile.png

OK, serv, here´s a thread for us to post our photos for you to guess what it is....breed, sex......they can be photos of ones we already know, to let serv know if she´s right or not (1%chance, apparently of being wrong), or ones we don´t know yet but can confirm in due time... Here´s one to start us off....sorry it´s small, the internet´s slow today.
she?!?!?!? :O im a he :D and that gosling is a male and you can tell also where the coloured feathers are .Males tend to have more darker feathers on neck and body then females and it looks like a toulouse and a embden cross but i need to see the gooses body to predicted the cross of the goose and livin in brazil this tread is Awsome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

she?!?!?!? :O im a he
big_smile.png

and that gosling is a male and you can tell also where the coloured feathers are .Males tend to have more darker feathers on neck and body then females and it looks like a toulouse and a embden cross but i need to see the gooses body to predicted the cross of the goose and livin in brazil this tread is Awsome
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

lol.png
The "she" comment threw me for a loop, too.

she?!?!?!? :O im a he
big_smile.png

and that gosling is a male and you can tell also where the coloured feathers are .Males tend to have more darker feathers on neck and body then females and it looks like a toulouse and a embden cross but i need to see the gooses body to predicted the cross of the goose and livin in brazil this tread is Awsome
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Which gosling? the younger grey one? I´ll try to get a body pic for you.

And what about the white one with a patch on its head?

Back
Top Bottom