Two Cream Legbar Chicks Available (Ocala FL)

jsvand5

Songster
14 Years
Jul 7, 2009
Ocala, FL
Didn't have much luck with some hatching eggs and only managed to get two female chicks. I am planning to try again with some new eggs so these two are available. Looking to get $25 total for the 2. Local Pickup only (Ocala FL). Please pm or call John at 352-553-5535 if interested.

Have you been able to hatch more Cream Legbars? I live in Gainesville and would love two girls. Been thinking about buying an incubator and eggs myself........BUT it would be so much easier on me if I could just buy some chicks from someone close by (like you!). :D

Have you been able to hatch more Cream Legbars? I live in Gainesville and would love two girls. Been thinking about buying an incubator and eggs myself........BUT it would be so much easier on me if I could just buy some chicks from someone close by (like you!).
big_smile.png
Well, I have a couple right now out of same hatch, but was planning on keeping them. I would MAYBE part with one.

Have you been able to hatch more Cream Legbars? I live in Gainesville and would love two girls. Been thinking about buying an incubator and eggs myself........BUT it would be so much easier on me if I could just buy some chicks from someone close by (like you!).
big_smile.png
Well. I just found where one of my hens has been hiding.......she is setting 13 CCLB eggs....sheesh! For sure I will have chicks in a couple of weeks. Just so you know......any girls automatically come with a roo chick, as well!!!! Let me know.

i am interested in any if they come available i have a relative who has been looking for a couple. if possible please contact me i am in the pasco area and willing to travel.

text/call: 727 967 6313

I am also very interested in a female! I live about 3 hrs away from you on the east coast of FL, and don't want to order a slew of chicks from a hatchery :-/ pls mssg me if you get more!

Back
Top Bottom