Black/Blue/Splash Copper Marans Hatching Eggs

Runawaylobster

Songster
7 Years
May 2, 2012
Redland/Homestead Fl
Blue Copper Marans Rooster over Blue Copper and Black Copper Hens .
Price is $15.00 per half dozen with shipping and handling at cost. right now I have the following birds available two crested cream legbar chicks - female $15.00 each several young cockerels, lavender orpingtons, blue wheaten ameraucana and black copper marans $3 each several 10 month old laying hens - white leghorn and marans. $25.00 each I will ship Eggs but not chicks so you will need to pick them up from zip code 33031. shipping means US Lower 48 and Alaska.

Last edited:
Hi please help. Sent you a pm
sad.png

I saw the pm and replied. I am sorry but i have to decline shipping outside the US.

Thilands probably closer lol. what is ur packaging method. what is your hatch rate what state are they shipped from. and do you know ave shipping for 6?

I wrap them individually in bubble wrap, then pack into a larger box with stuffing, usually shredded newspaper. If just 6 then i double box them. I can double box up to about 12 eggs.

I can tell you that i am getting a hatch rate of about 80% here. I use a Sportsman 1502. The usual caveats apply to shipped eggs though.

I would be shipping them from South Florida. I don't know the cost exactly because it varies but i just shipped a box of 32 to washington state and that was $21.00 i am guessing that is a worst case scenario. For eggs to closer areas i pay about $15.

Im new so do you have to be a member to advertize on here?how.long have you sold here. Is there a rating good/bad on past sales. lastly do you sell other breeds or just the one listed? Thank you for your attention

Im new so do you have to be a member to advertize on here?how.long have you sold here. Is there a rating good/bad on past sales. lastly do you sell other breeds or just the one listed? Thank you for your attention

i'm sorry i did answer this but i must have not clicked on post... and then just carried on with my day thinking it was done, my apologies.

I didn't check the exact rules but i have been on here for a while with quite a few posts so i figured it is OK to advertize.

so in answer to your question, I sell chicks mostly, and locally. I swap eggs with certain people on BYC for particular projects we are working and have donated
eggs from time to time, so i don't have a rating yet.

I have some upcoming breeds that are laying pullet eggs right now and i will be offering the hatching eggs when they get up to speed.

Lavender Orpingtons
Crested Cream Legbars
Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Black Tailed Buff Marans (these are experimental so I am not offering them yet)
Olive Eggers (CCL or Ameraucana roo over Marans Hens)
SBELS (Ameraucana Roo over White Leghorn) - right now i am not sure if these will be limited to local sales because i don't want to compete with some other folks on here.

Back
Top Bottom