Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

Farmerboy16

Rebuilding my Farm
9 Years
Dec 30, 2010
Sparta, MI
Here we go again for another Chickenstock! :D Last year was great! Looking forward to this year's Chickenstock!

More information for Michigan Chickenstock 201 can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/797074/michigan-chickenstock-2014-planning-ahead/80#post_12654258

This is the place to inform others what you are bringing to Chickenstock or are wanting to get at Chickenstock. Reply with what you are bringing to sell/want/or to trade. I will be updating this thread once a week.

Please remember to make sure that all animals are healthy and parasite free. Thanks

Sell/Swap

Chickens:

Rabbits:

Other:

Crafts:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Need/Want

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raffle

Thank you!!
bow.gif

I'm looking to buy:
Silkies
Rabbits (either New Zealand, or chinchilla)
Possibly a used incubator

Thanks! :)

Not sure where you are located but I am getting ready to post my used Brinsea on CL. I bought it two years ago and loved it so much I bought another used one. Now I really only need 1 so I'm going to sell the "older" model.

I've had a few people ask me for bird houses that I'll be making for CS14. If anyone needs a brooder or nest box, I can do those as well.
I forget who made those nice fancy boxes from 2 years ago, but I can make those. Or rabbit hutches. Or whatever... Just PM and ask.

Lovemychicklets, and Dawneast thanks for the incubator, and silkies!!! We got some New Zealand rabbits off CL a couple weeks ago :) I wish we had some sort of buy sell trade forum just for Michigan. This has been great buying local from fellow BYC members!

Lovemychicklets, and Dawneast thanks for the incubator, and silkies!!! We got some New Zealand rabbits off CL a couple weeks ago :) I wish we had some sort of buy sell trade forum just for Michigan. This has been great buying local from fellow BYC members!

I hope it works out for you!!!! I'm kind of missing it already
lau.gif
It's probably good though since hubby isn't happy with the dust in the house already!
hide.gif
from our chicks in the basement. However, once I start getting turkey eggs concern for dust goes out the window and I'm incubating again!!!

Okay, putting it out there - the last chicks on my want list are (2) Salmon Favorelle pullets, (2) blue laced red wydonette pullets, and (2) blue or splash Cochin pullets, and (2) Black Copper Maran pullets. I am in West Michigan and can wait for Chickenstock. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom