Today's sun set/rise around the world

Kassaundra

Sonic screwdrivers are cool!
12 Years
Sep 1, 2010
Henryetta
~~I thought I' d start a thread where we could post today's sun rise or set, each day. Not that everyone has to post their sun set or rise every day, but that some one post at least one each day and tell where it from. Don't be shy if someone has already posted for the day that is okay, the more pics the better.

I'll start

~~Sunset for 1-17-14, in Henryetta, OK (from my back yard)

Now that's beautiful!
love.gif
thanks for sharing.

~~I took my camera to work yesterday, I almost never do that, and it wasn't exactly for this (sun rise/set pics) but I thought surly w/ 3 opportunities (2 rises and one set) I could get a pic (even if I couldn't post it yesterday) anyway no such luck, well maybe tonight.

~~Our sunset was boring, nothing. Not a cloud or wisp in the sky to catch any light, not even a contrail!!!!!

sunset 1-20-14 Henryetta, OK my back yard. These are in a set since there was so much variety to tonight sunset

I think it's beautiful. But it is kind of eerie, like someone was trying to make shadow figures on the sky.
I see a ballerina and a buffalo.

Tonight's was not bad, I thought about this thread, but I live in a subdivision, and any sunset that is worth taking a picture of has a roof line in the way.

Back
Top Bottom