Unifour All Breed Show?

Trooper Man

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 22, 2014
Are they holding this show at the Rowan County fairgrounds in Salisbury NC this March? What day is it also? I really want to go so I can buy some birds to bring back to TN with me to get started. I would like to meet some of you all who plan on going as well. I have been twice and enjoyed both times. Everyone who plans on attending bring all your extras to set-up outside because I plan on bringing a truck load back
woot.gif

Why is this thread not getting any replies? I am pretty excited about going and seeing what is all down there. I know there will be a good crowd who will be attending so where are you all at
hu.gif

Most of the NC and surrounding area show folks moved off BYC and went to other forums or none at all.

For this region BYC is viewed as just people with pets and non-exhibitors. Sorry.

Matt

Last edited:
Most of the NC and surrounding area show folks moved off BYC and went to other forums or none at all.

For this region BYC is viewed as just people with pets and non-exhibitors. Sorry.

Matt

I am sorry excuse me for my ignorance but what do you mean they went to other forums?

Back
Top Bottom