Fifth annual WICheeseheads Bash!!!

We have $100 to spend on door prizes; please vote on what you would like to see as a prize.

• an incubator

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • waterers

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • feeders

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • feed

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • chicken art

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • another engraved pizza cutter

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • coop heater

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terri O

Crowing
10 Years
Jan 2, 2010
WI~chickening for 30 years!
Hi all---yes, this is the thread for the BEST party all year! Since everyone is getting anxious I thought we'd better get to planning! We are at Christus Memorial Camp again this year, located in beautiful, and scenic, Clintonville, WI. Our dates are May 30, 31 and June 1. Let the chatter begin! (please keep this to bash info only--thanks!) TerriO

Put us down for 6!

And Terri, it is the 5th Bash, not the 4th.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Sharp eye there bl4...yep, it's the fifth....maybe a little edit TO, then I'll add it to the siggy.....thanks for starting this thread, and glad you can make it bl4.

We have $100 for raffle prizes and once again we will try to create enough money through the raffle to pay for the total rental and electric fees....so any raffle items that can be donated will allow this to happen. It was a success last year.

Any suggestions for how the $100 could be spent? I had the special pizza cutter made last year and can have another made with 2014 on it? Those are around $60.... Any thoughts?

Hi!
I think good quality waterers and feeders are a good bet. Maybe if you can get a good deal on an incubator? I would watch for sales and closeouts at FF or wherever you go. We are working on bringing as many buckets as we can carry. Even if we can't make it we'll arrange to get some up there.

I am looking forward to another camp out!!

Joe and i are discussing what we are going to make this year. I hope to make something special!! Maybe another nest box.
My birds will have immunizations this time for Cocci too.
I will make a list of herbs and flowers i can bring. i should take pictures of some of the native plants here and see if anyone wants those too.

If I come this year I could bring an incubator with turner, chicken books, nest boxes, a pair of juvenile call ducks, or pretty much anything we sell at the feed store. I think Oxine would be appreciated too.

It can be tent camping, rv camping, or stay in the lodge that has simple bunk rooms....we simply ask that folks take anything back that they bring in....we don't have garbage pick-up. It creates a problem otherwise.... thanks for that please... everyone.

We have a white elephant exchange, as well as donations that we raffle to pay for the entire weekend. The white elephant has been a blast in the past.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom