The calm, quiet, and sane.

frow.gif
cool! Thanks!
Yep np! :)

Hello!
Eh, not too much. Might do a bit of cooking.
How about you?
Make cookies, bread, clean up house, do a load of laundry, fold all the clothes the kiddies didn't *sigh*, deliver cookies to friend when they're done (likely shovel driveway in process), Skype brother, and while doing all that, bottlefeed the two baby goats we have in here.

Last edited:
Hello!
Eh, not too much. Might do a bit of cooking.
How about you?
Make cookies, bread, clean up house, do a load of laundry, fold all the clothes the kiddies didn't *sigh*, deliver cookies to friend when they're done (likely shovel driveway in process), Skype brother, and while doing all that, bottlefeed the two baby goats we have in here.
Sounds like somebody has their hands full! On a side note, I love homemade bread.

LOL That's life on a farm! We always have homemade bread. Haven't bought it in years.
My kids are great help, especially my daughters. We work together to get most things done. GO TEAM!

LOL  That's life on a farm!  We always have homemade bread.  Haven't bought it in years.
My kids are great help, especially my daughters.  We work together to get most things done.  GO TEAM!
(wish I lived on a farm...) I have absolutely no excuses for not making bread. But the bakery down the road has dollar loaves, and well...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom