Where is James Marie farms in Louisiana at?

Hello did you ever get in contact with jamesmariefarms i have called and emailed them and nothing?
he.gif

Sorry I have not answered but yes I have emailed them and they said they donot give their mailing address out to the public due to some sort of reason haven't had a chance to call but will in about June

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response I got them from Quail King ordered the Jumbo browns and the A&M's these eggs are HUGE !!! none broken and plenty of xxxxxtras
thumbsup.gif
I will update you on my hatch pm me so i don't forget. Oh i searched quail on facebook thats how i found them please if you ever hear from JMFarms let me know thx

Sorry I have not answered but yes I have emailed them and they said they donot give their mailing address out to the public due to some sort of reason haven't had a chance to call but will in about June
He does not give out his mailing address, as his farm is certified by the Department of Agriculture for NPIP, and he cannot have any visitors/guests at his location. It's also for BioSecurity and Insurance purposes to reduce his liability should visitors to his farm either damage (or harm) quail/eggs/equipment etc.
James

I'm having the same problem as will - emailing and calling James Marie Farms, no response from them. Well keep trying, If you find out how to contact them another way please let me no.

Please keep me updated on your hatch as will - looking for the biggest Coturnix Quail I can get !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom