Large Fowl Ameraucana and Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chicks

mstrawn3

Songster
8 Years
Mar 3, 2011
Princeton, Texas
Potential Show Quality Ameraucanas: (not Easter Eggers) Available in Blue, Black, Splash, Wheaten, and Blue Wheaten: Chicks will be shipped as hatched. Straight run (unsexed)

Wheaten and Blue Wheaten pens are set up to produce both so you will get a mix of both varieties.

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte: Blue, Black, and Splash: Chicks will be shipped as hatched. Straight run (unsexed)

Updated 4/21/16: I am now sold out of all breeds and varieties for 2016. I will start taking orders for 2017 in November.

I should have my own website up and running by then. I will post a link here when it is ready.

Thanks to everyone who placed an order this year!

Hatch dates will be at 1 week intervals beginning 3/6/16 and ending 5/15/16. All chicks will be vaccinated for Marek's disease at hatch. All adults are tested annually for Pullorum-Typhoid by the State of Texas. Every order will include a copy of the health certificate.

I do not sell hatching eggs.

Requests for chicks become orders when payment is received.

We accept PayPal at [email protected], check, or money orders. If ordering by mail, send order, email address, phone number and payment to: Max Strawn P.O. Box 953 Princeton, TX. 75407. You will receive an email confirmation when payment is received. Chicks are available for local pick-up or they can be shipped to you. Shipped chicks are available in quantities of 10, 15, 20, and 25 per order.

Shipping Zones 1-4 will be shipped Priority Mail. Zones 5 and above will be shipped Express Mail. Shipping zones are determined by the distance from me to you. You can find yours here https://postcalc.usps.com/Zonecharts/ Click on "Get Zone for ZIP Code Pair".

Shipped chick prices include box, heat pack, chicks, and shipping charges.

Shipped Priority Mail: - 10=$95 15=$130 20=$165 25=$200
Shipped Express Mail: - 10=$110 15=$145 20=$180 25=$215

PM or email to [email protected] to place your order. Thanks!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do a split order of around 8 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs and 4 Blues? Are the eggs a good blue color? Thanks and Happy Friday

Last edited:
is the 10 for $80 include price of the chicks or is it just for shipping?
Thinking of doing 5 and 5 of the BBS Amerucanas (mainly Spalsh) and BLRW

Yes, I can do that. The egg color is pretty good. The wheaten/blue wheaten were the best but have lightened up quite a bit.

Great. I will take the dozen then. Are they available for shipping on Monday? Just let me know what PayPal address to send payment to. Thanks

I just received my ameraucana chicks today. They arrived overnight and all 18 are happy and healthy. I will definitely order from Max again. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom