12+ BLRW - best bloodlines, beautiful birds!

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
These blue laced red wyandottes (BLRW) are a real beauty - vibrant coloring, crisp lacing, full bodies - I have spent years collecting birds from the four best bloodlines and culling until I've got the best of the best in my flock. I only breed two breeds of chickens - so I've spent plenty of time making sure that these birds are BEAUTIFUL!

In this sale, you will get 12+ fertile hatching eggs, carefully packaged and shipped via USPS. My feedback speaks to my ability to wrap eggs so that they arrive safely intact. However, as with all sales of shipped hatching eggs, I *cannot* guarantee your hatch rate! Factors such as temperature extremes, rough handling and x-raying the package can significantly impact your potential hatch rate - before the eggs are even delivered! If you want a guaranteed number of chicks, I recommend that you consider purchasing chicks directly.

Shipping is $14 - for a total of $50.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello! I do sell chicks on an as-ordered basis (I don't regularly have chicks hatching all the time). They are $7.50/each, plus actual cost of shipping (box is $14 + express/overnight shipping costs). Minimum order is 10 chicks, and I do my best to include extras.

Back
Top Bottom