BYC Page Change

puglady

Songster
7 Years
May 8, 2012
NH
Is it me or did the BYC page change. Instead of my blue boarders I'm now getting an inch of a BYC health pack on the top, left and right sides. Screen shot wont post properly to show the example...

Last edited:
I've heard of a similar problem, but am not currently experiencing that myself. If you can't get a screen shot to post, send Nifty a PM with a description of the problem and when it is occurring and he will try his best to fix the issue.

Sent a screenshot to Nifty when it was still up. Tech is supposed to look into it. The earlier TSC full page underlay ad worked great, formatting on the BCS? ad needed work (imo).

Thanks, it was corrected the next day. Not sure what it was but glad its better. I did try for a screen shot but all that pasted in was lines of code so I erased it. Dunno
idunno.gif

Yup, this was the ad it happen with last time too. Its more visually annoying than anything else. I'll learn to live with it though....

From time to time we are able to partner with companies that are excited to get the word out to our community about their products and services. Sometimes these companies want to get extra exposure so they will ask that we put a "site skin" on BYC for a few days. We recognize that these significantly change the look of the site, but they get our visitor's attention, which is exactly what the sponsors are looking for, and since they usually only run for a day or two at a time, we feel our visitors will be able to handle the change for a short period of time.

We appreciate all our advertisers and their support of our community. BYC is a very large and busy site and running it as a free resource for literally millions of people each month is very expensive. The sponsors of the site help us keep the lights on and the servers running.

We unfortunately don't have enough chicken related companies that are willing and able to run ads on our site, so when we get interest from large chicken related businesses, we try to do all we can to help them have a good experience. When companies like TSC, Nutrena, and all those mentioned here are excited to work with us we're very glad to have them and are thankful for their contributions and support of BYC.

Please take a moment to let our sponsors know that you are grateful for their support in keeping BYC alive and free for you and the other millions of chicken enthusiasts around the world!

Back
Top Bottom