What do you pay for your organic feed?

realsis

Crazy for Silkies
11 Years
Jan 17, 2013
California
This question is for those who use organics.i was wondering what you are paying for a 50 pound bag? I pay 27.50 for a 50 pound bag of my USDA certified organic non soy feed.i just wanted to compare some prices and wonder what others are paying for their organics? My girls really love the feed and it has probotics and wholesome ingredients but I was wondering about the price.. so please post what your paying for your organics. Thanks

Thank you for replying, so around 30 dollars is about the average then? That's good to know. I was wondering about that.

What brands are you guys getting? I'm paying 35 for Coyote non soy organic layer. But I'm contacting them direct tomorrow to see about becoming a dealer or cooperative

I use countryside organics and I'm very very happy with them. The ingredients are wholesome and nutritional and they have probotics in their feed as well. Can you list the ingredients for coyote feed? I would like to see what's in it. Thank you

Realsis I'm ashamed to say I recycled away the bag. I just called them to get a list. GreenMountainEric how much feed is in that bag? Are you a dealer or a Mill? Will you ship to DFW?

Realsis I'm ashamed to say I recycled away the bag. I just called them to get a list. GreenMountainEric how much feed is in that bag? Are you a dealer or a Mill? Will you ship to DFW?

50lb Bags. We are a Mill. We can check rates, however, they are probably fairly high with it being 1800 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom