Anyone else day 9.

ANGEL702

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 22, 2012
I set 33 eggs on the 4th and today threw out 3 empties ....had movement in all the remaining eggs....looking for a hatching buddy!

I put 36 eggs in on the 6th of April. The April hatch along is already hatching and I'm needing a buddy too. I can't candle mine too well because they're black copper Marans.

Well I will be excited to see your new babies? How's it going so far? I have bbs and lemon cuckoo orpingtons and 3 olive eggers! Getting excited but my power just went off:(

Oh no! I'm really nervous. Lockdown is tomorrow. I just bought another thermometer/hydrometer. I started feeling like mine aren't accurate. Plus I'll need one for the brooder. I feel like I will probably cry when I see the first chick. Good luck

Oh wow, I can't picture that. This is all so new. So you are two days ahead of me. What time of day did you put them in April 4th?

About 2 in the afternoon.. They have really moving a lot tonight a couple of them rocking and rolling....even my husband was excited to see them move and he isn't into the whole chick thing like I am. First hatch I did I had zero hatch and it was in my sons kindergarten class second attempt we had a 50% hatch and then I had 8 under a broody hen and she hatched all but one. My bbs eggs were 8.00 a piece so I am hoping for a good rate on those. Fingers crossed...waiting for the sounds of little peeps!

Oh wow how exciting. What are bbs? I just checked to see if a chick moves and can see movement but I can only see the buffs, the rest are too dark to see much.

Back
Top Bottom