what yall think about these for my chickens and or chicks????

ladyearth

Songster
7 Years
Nov 23, 2013
kentucky
Reom TSC
I bought Royal Wing brand Black sunflower seeds,,,,for wild bird food. The bag said not for human consumption. I was hoping to be able to sprout them too.... dang
a guy at another farmsupply store said most wild bird seed is treated not to sprout....
also bought a "snack basket" from Royal Wing too. it was on clearance... going to put veggies etc in it hanging it in run....
" Poultry Pro Vita" a nutrient supplement...
also "RED Wing Suet spread" on super clearance can I give it to my chickens ?
"
Durvet " brand vitamins and electrolytes
Rooster Booster vitamins and Electrocytes with Lacto Bacillus
since I cant get soy free chicken feed here thought I would try to do m own....
If not a least extra supplements
any comments on these brands ???
Thanks yall

The other thing you might need is something for calcium (oyster shell works) If you aren't in to the soy being in the food I let mine free range and they don't eat as much feed in the spring, summer, and part of fall.
Here's some percents I've found if it helps
0-8 weeks: 18% protein, 1% calcium, and .5% phosphorus
9-17 weeks: 16% protein, .9% calcium, and .45% phosphorus
17+ weeks: 17% protein, 3.5% calcium, and .45% phosphorus
I also found 40% legumes for adult chickens and 20% for young ones

Heck no to Soy I used to eat tofu etc till I read about all its problems..
It is just another product the corporations want to push on us LIke Fluoride and chlorine and vaccines, and toxic prescriptions... Its all to dumb us down and "slow poisoning of America" , GMO crap Follow the money. I believe with all my heart
thanks yall

Reom TSC
I bought Royal Wing brand Black sunflower seeds,,,,for wild bird food. The bag said not for human consumption. I was hoping to be able to sprout them too.... dang
a guy at another farmsupply store said most wild bird seed is treated not to sprout....
also bought a "snack basket" from Royal Wing too. it was on clearance... going to put veggies etc in it hanging it in run....
" Poultry Pro Vita" a nutrient supplement...
also "RED Wing Suet spread" on super clearance can I give it to my chickens ?
"
Durvet " brand vitamins and electrolytes
Rooster Booster vitamins and Electrocytes with Lacto Bacillus
since I cant get soy free chicken feed here thought I would try to do m own....
If not a least extra supplements
any comments on these brands ???
Thanks yall

Royal Wing BOSS grew fine in my garden when I planted them. I have never met a bird feed that didn't sprout in my garden. Never heard of them being treated.

Back
Top Bottom