No eggs

Kenmaire

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 2, 2012
My chickens are not laying eggs. They are dropping these small whie things that look like small white things that have a crumbly brown stuff in the inside. What do I need to do. I am not familiar with this

Sent from my iPad

My chickens are not laying eggs. They are dropping these small whie things that look like small white things that have a crumbly brown stuff in the inside. What do I need to do. I am not familiar with this

Sent from my iPad
Make sure you are feeding them layer feed with plenty of calcium. Do they seem to be molting? When was the last time you got eggs? How old are the birds? When did you get them?

Hi I had 2 orpingtons now only one but various other chickens but she is now 4-5 months what age would she maybe start laying and if I could purchase another for a mate I'm in malmesbury contact 0814281525 thanks and help :)

Hi I had 2 orpingtons now only one but various other chickens but she is now 4-5 months what age would she maybe start laying and if I could purchase another for a mate I'm in malmesbury contact 0814281525 thanks and help
smile.png
Orps lay at about 5 months. She should start soon. :)
I think you'd be best off asking about a mate in the Buy-Sell-Trade section.

Back
Top Bottom