2014 frillback pigeons for sale

Curly bird

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 24, 2013
living in Blythe, GA. near Augusta
Offering ash red and red grizzle, and a couple blue/kite young unsexed birds for sale each bird is $25.00 firm. The parents of these babies are very nice and I would expect the babies to mature out just as nice as the parents if not better.
I have 1 mated pair for sale $100.00 for them, they are 1-2 yrs old and laying, and hatching out babies. Also I can not tell you how much shipping will be even if you give me your zip code, price goes by distance and weight of box and birds. I live near Augusta, GA. so the further from me the more it will cost. There is no way I can bring the birds in weigh them with the box and figure out how much shipping will be,,,,,, normally it will run $50.00-75.00, I will charge actual charges but may ask you send more than I think it might be, I will return any excess. These are very nice birds, my focus is going to be different colors.

Ken,
This is an old post, all the birds available at this price listed are gone. I do have birds that will be available but they are going through molt right now and not looking there best. It is a stressful time of year for them loosing and growing new feathers but when molt is over I will have several birds for sale again, I will be thinning my loft down a lot.

Back
Top Bottom