Assorted Guinea eggs for sale some unusual colors. NPIP clean.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
Posted price is per egg. I have a large flock of assorted guineas. A few of my colors are housed separately, but most of them are still running together. Possible colors you might get are Pinto, Ivory, Blonde, Bronze, Pewter, Jumbo Pearl, Chocolate, Buff, Buff Dundotte, Pied, Violet, and Sky Blue. I got these from Winters Guinea Farm. I am not taking orders for individual colors at this time. If you prefer no Pearl I can keep those out of your order. Please pm me your email address and I will be more than happy to send you some pictures. Shipping will depend on how many eggs you order. I accept Pay Pal, checks. or Money Orders. Local pickup in northwest Missouri is more than welcome, I guarantee that you will receive the number of eggs you order free of cracks. These eggs are fresh. I date them when they are collected. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way. Shipping eggs puts them under a lot of stress and can negatively affect your hatch. I will have keets in a few weeks that I will be willing to ship. If you are interested pm me and we will work something out.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
How many eggs can you ship at one time in a large flat rate box? I want some eggs!!! LOL Feel free to PM me all the info. if you like. Thanks!!!

was wondering if you have a minimum you ship? only looking for about 3-4 eggs. don't care about color.
No minimum. I try to be flexible. I always advise people to order several extra eggs due to the potentially lower hatch rate shipped eggs have.

I see several people that say no shipping to VA can I ask why??
sad.png
I can only speak for myself. With the exception of Hawaii each state that I listed told me that I had to have a flock certified free of Avian Influenza to ship into their state. I do not have that yet. Hopefully next year I will be able to ship everywhere but Hawaii. It stinks because I have lost several potential customers simply because they live in the wrong state.

Back
Top Bottom