NEW EGG AND NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! (poultry 911 call)

NakedChickling9

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 7, 2014
heeeeeelp!
so i need to find out what kind of back yard poultry i can have. i'm moving to a new house and i don't know the exactly the size but noooooot small at all! what kind of poultry can i have. i want some thing docile and calm. some thing i can show. i prefer a "good looking" fowl. some thing kind of "cool" looking!! if ya know what i mean. if you have a suggestion(which i surly hope you will) please post a pic if possible and the temperament etc. i really needs to find one pretty quit. sooooooo pleeeeeeease comment!!!!!!
thanks a miiiilion
NakedChickling9

Go to the hatchery websites and look at pics, read about different breeds and read the comments about them. Try McMurray Hatchery or Meyer Hatchery just to name a couple. You can ask them to send you catalogs. Once you figure out what you want you can order from them or go all out and order from a breeder on this website.

welcome-byc.gif

Spangled Russian Orloff chickens are easy going .....

Their chicks at 3 weeks .....

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Lots of really nice looking breeds out there you can show. Kelsie has left you with the Feathersite link with lots of nice pictures you can work from.

Good luck with all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

thank you so much,
i was researching the modern games. do any of you have one?? thanks for being so helpful and friendly!!
love,
NakedChickling9

Welcome to BYC, and congratulations on the upcoming move. Locate a poultry show somewhere near you and attend to see the wide variety of birds available. Start with birds from a breeder rather than hatchery birds if you intend to show. Good luck in establishing a flock.

Welcome to BYC, and congratulations on the upcoming move. Locate a poultry show somewhere near you and attend to see the wide variety of birds available. Start with birds from a breeder rather than hatchery birds if you intend to show. Good luck in establishin

Back
Top Bottom