8 week old Barred Rock Rooster in need of a home in PA

Sorry, due to a computer issue I was unable to put more detail in the original post. I had ordered all females but I know sexing is not exact always and now I have a rooster with my ladies. We have affectionately named him Omlet but unfortunately we will be unable to keep him since we are on only a little more than an acre, and I am sure our neighbors will not appreciate him as much as we do. He is sweet and will let us pick him up. I know it is only a matter of time before he starts crowing so I am trying to find him a place soon. I am in PA.

He is a Barred Plymouth Rock and is 8 weeks old. He has a great temperament too.

where is he
frow.gif
located ?

I am in northeast PA but would be willing to travel to get him to a good home. :)

Would you be willing to meet half way? It would be about 1 hr and 15 min for each of us. Also, I wanted to confirm that you would be raising him to keep him with your flock. I don't take issue with people eating their chickens though. It's just that I have 7 chickens (including him) and I got a little attached. If he is going to be eaten I will eat him. :)

hi, honey-- no i wouldnt eat him--hed be Breeding Boy!
but--i cant do almost 3 hours, there and back--im sorry .......im sure hes wonderful..

I would love to have him find a good home but I am not sure if we could make the full drive.

Back
Top Bottom