List of pet stores in O'ahu Hawaii, that sells bantam chickens.

Luckybaby

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 11, 2014
I really want to have more bantam chickens, especially, millie fleur d'uccle, buff cochin and white cochin(I want male and female for each breed). I know Kalihi pet center is selling bantam chickens, and they get it from someone else. I feel like I shouldn't ask them, where they get it, since they might think it is bad for their business, so they will not tell me. The last time that someone deliver bantam chicks in their pet store was in June 1 this year. They usually sell feather leg and pure breed bantams every few months, and mix breed bantams twice a month, unless the pure breed is not yet all sold out. I don't want to wait every few months. What other pet stores are selling bantam chickens in O'ahu Hawaii?

Last edited:
Another option might be to ask this pet store if they could bring in specific birds for you. Perhaps they don't realize there is interest.

Aloha! Have you checked with Asagi Hatchery in Honolulu )Kalihi). I know they sell various breeds but I'm not sure if they sell bantams or not. Their website is http://asagihatchery.com/ Hope this helps.

I checked their website few months ago, and they only sell 3 breed, and none of them are feather foot bantams. I also don't think that they sell any bantam chickens.

Aloha! Have you checked with Asagi Hatchery in Honolulu )Kalihi). I know they sell various breeds but I'm not sure if they sell bantams or not. Their website is http://asagihatchery.com/ Hope this helps.
I checked their website few minutes ago, and they sell cochins, silkies, and other breed of chickens, but only from february to may. Several hours ago, I assumed that they only sell 3 breeds like the breed they are selling 2 years ago. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Another option might be to ask this pet store if they could bring in specific birds for you. Perhaps they don't realize there is interest.

I only need few right now, so maybe they won't try to order few chicks. I'll try ordering from asagi hatchery, since the price is about half.

Last edited:
I checked their website few minutes ago, and they sell cochins, silkies, and other breed of chickens, but only from february to may. Several hours ago, I assumed that they only sell 3 breeds like the breed they are selling 2 years ago. Thank you very much.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

I know this thread is a few months old.....but Koolau Pets in Windward Mall used to hatch their own chicks. I think one of the employees has Cochins and brought in the eggs to hatch in their incubator within the store. Now that they moved to a new location within the mall, I don't see the incubator. I bought 3 chicks from them a while back. One turned out to be a cochin rooster, but he was beautiful! Crele looking, and the sweetest rooster ever! The other two were white cochins. I still have the hen, but the rooster had to be given away. Kaneohe Farm will bring in chicks of whatever breed you want, but be careful sometimes they forget about you. I ordered Gold Laced Cochin bantams from them, and they never placed the order. When I sent a follow-up email, they never said anything except, "ok we will put the order in." Never got a call...ever! Same thing with Asagi. I ordered bantam ameraucanas in May for their June hatch, and they never called me. They still haven't returned any of my emails.

I will be having bantam cochin chicks for sale next year hopefully. All mixed colors. I have a blue mix rooster over buff, birchen, white, calico, gold laced, and red hens.

Brandon

I know this thread is a few months old.....but Koolau Pets in Windward Mall used to hatch their own chicks. I think one of the employees has Cochins and brought in the eggs to hatch in their incubator within the store. Now that they moved to a new location within the mall, I don't see the incubator. I bought 3 chicks from them a while back. One turned out to be a cochin rooster, but he was beautiful! Crele looking, and the sweetest rooster ever! The other two were white cochins. I still have the hen, but the rooster had to be given away. Kaneohe Farm will bring in chicks of whatever breed you want, but be careful sometimes they forget about you. I ordered Gold Laced Cochin bantams from them, and they never placed the order. When I sent a follow-up email, they never said anything except, "ok we will put the order in." Never got a call...ever! Same thing with Asagi. I ordered bantam ameraucanas in May for their June hatch, and they never called me. They still haven't returned any of my emails.

I will be having bantam cochin chicks for sale next year hopefully. All mixed colors. I have a blue mix rooster over buff, birchen, white, calico, gold laced, and red hens.

Brandon

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom