What I've Learned @ BYC

donniek

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 15, 2014
Central Arkansas
So far I've learned that the coop I was going to build was too small and settling on one breed of chickens isn't going to happen. I've also learned that I should probably consider farming my own meal worms, and go ahead and start a large crop of em' since I'll probably need a second coop for raising my own chicks.

Thanks to all on BYC for helping me find more creative ways to spend my (and the wife's) money.

thumbsup.gif

Oh, we really try to help (enable). Two coops are good - three or more are even better. We need breeding pens, grow out pens, quarantine pens and eventually show pens. Congratulations you are right on track in your poultry raising adventure. So very glad that we were able to help you and the economy.
tongue.png

It's our pleasure! That's what we're here for, to learn as much about chickens as we possibly can and to enjoy the exchange of knowledge and experiences with one another.

Seriously though, I am glad I found this site instead of having to surf around for information... it's my one-stop information center.

BYC is becoming quite the number one site that pops up for info on chickens when you google. Lots to learn about those birds that are pooping in your backyard...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom