Sizzle Chicks For Sale

Bloomin' Chickens

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 15, 2011
I have 3 sizzle cockerels and 2 sizzle pullets for sale. **Pullets must be purchased with at least one of the cockerels. They are approximately 14 weeks old and are going for $5/per bird. The breed mixes of these babies are Blue Cochin Frizzled Sizzle, White Showgirl, Porcelian Silkie, Black Breasted Red Serama, SQ Black Frizzled Cochin and Black Silkie. I am located 50 miles west of Chicago, IL if you're interested in pick-up or I can ship to your location. Please keep in mind the shipping costs are based on where you're located and is in addition to the cost of the bird/birds you purchase. I will consider making a better deal on the purchase of multiple birds. FYI - If the weather is too hot for shipping at this time of the season, I can hold the birds with a small deposit until the weather cools off.

PM me with any questions you may have and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. Thank you.

3 cockerels

2 hens

Last edited:
The weather has been fine for shipping here, what is the temperature by you. Shipping with the box would cost approximately $35 to $45. The birds are $5 a piece. As a matter of fact I was going to take some new pics of them today, would you like to see them??

Back
Top Bottom