Million Dollar Mile Yard Sale. Sparta, TN Animal Swap. Saturday October 4th, 2014

NEK38583

Songster
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Sparta, TN
I am helping plan the Million Dollar Mile Yard Sale in Sparta.TN. Saturday October 4th, 2014. We are wanting to have one section of the yard sale for animal traders. Their is no set up fee. Just bring you animals and sell them. It is going to be from day light to dark.

If you are interested in setting up please pm me. I will get back to you. If you want to set up and sale stuff please pm me to I can place for that as well.

We have been doing a sign up for just a week and have already over 100 spots given away.

We are needing craft badly and welcome all other vendors to set up as well for free.

This yard sale goes through White County Tn through HWY 70. If you can't set up make plans to come and look. People come from all over the country to check out this yard sale every year. So don't miss out.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

I am interested in set up to just sell the usual yard sale items. Is that ok or do you prefer crafts? Can you pick a spot or do you have a map or something?

Thank you
Deborah Carter

Back
Top Bottom