Does anyone know of a good breeder/hatchery near Winston-Salem, NC?

ZamundaFarm

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 14, 2014
I just moved to the beautiful state of NC, to Lewisville just outside of Winston-Salem, and I am wanting to find a good breeder or hatchery to go to for our chickens. Does anyone know of a place?

Ideal poultry in tx is awesome they shipped my chicks yo me in hawaii

Very healthy

I really like the one in Fayetteville, and I have found them more than once on the internet. They are about 3 hours away from us, so I think we can make it work, travel wise:eek:)

You could check out the Nesting Box in Oakboro too. She has a website and advertises on Craigslist. Small scale but I have had good experiences and heard all good things from others.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good breeder or hatchery that is a little closer to Western NC? My grandson has cerebral palsy and we are looking for some started pullets to help him and his sister learn how to take care of them. I can afford the chickens, but most of the places I'm seeing, I just cannot afford the shipping charges. The kids have their hearts set on Black Astrolorps, Buff Orpingtons, Cochins, and the Barred Rocks. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom