Baby chick, one out of 5 not eating, only want to sleep

Shalva Levine

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
Dear friends
5 RIR chicks hatched on July 18 & 19. 4 of them are walking around and eating. One cries and only want to sleep. I dip its beak in water with ACV a few times. What else can I do to help the chick. Your inputs are always very helpful. Thank you all in advance.

Dear friends
5 RIR chicks hatched on July 18 & 19. 4 of them are walking around and eating. One cries and only want to sleep. I dip its beak in water with ACV a few times. What else can I do to help the chick. Your inputs are always very helpful. Thank you all in advance.
you need an eye dropper to put some ACV it the one's beak one drop at a time ....

What is the proportion of ACV and water for the baby chick which still do not eat. Now it is hard for it to walk. You inputs are very helpful.

What is the proportion of ACV and water for the baby chick which still do not eat. Now it is hard for it to walk. You inputs are very helpful.

If you have a eye dropper just put a couple of drops on the beak and one table spoon to a quart of water if you and putting it in the drinking water ...
smile.png

I want to make sure that I can give a few drops of undiluted ACV !!!

YES IT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU SICK JUST GIVE A LITTLE HEALTH KICK THEE ARE PEOPLE OU HERE WHO DRINK A BOTTLEOF IT MOST EVERYDAY .......
smile.png

READ THE BOTTLE ACV HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND IF YO LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET YOU WILL SEE IT'S USE FOR OVER 2000 YEARS AND WORKS GREAT ON SUNBURNS ALSO .....
cool.png

NO I AM NOT GOING TO HURT YOUR CHICKS
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom