4 month old Marraduna Basque Roosters

tiana29

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 18, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
I have one Marraduna Basque Roosters. Hatched 03/24/14. He is friendly even allowing children to pick him up. This breed is known for there friendly demeanor, dual purpose and ability to lay large to extra large brown eggs (approx 220 per year). My current rooster (first picture and not for sale) is the best rooster I have every owned. He is very alert to his surrounding and is always foraging treats and calling his girls to them. I even watched him chase off a full grown wild turkey that had entered our yard. If you are looking for a really good rooster I would recommend a basque. He is only available till August 22nd.

Last edited:
How many Marraduna do you have? I have 8 chicks. I do not know hens from roos, but because they are all siblings at some point I will need to add different blood lines.

I have my one rooster that is a year old and two hens that were hatched this year. I currently have (1) 4 month old cockerel and (1) 6 week old cockerel for sale. I have a brahma hen that goes broody 3x a year and so I only have chicks when she decides to be a momma. I should have hatching eggs by next spring.

Back
Top Bottom