My coop is finished and operational!!!

GranolaJoe

Hatching
5 Years
May 8, 2014

After several weeks of lurking here and snatching up ideas, I sketched out what I thought I wanted and this is the result. The 4 chickens who call this home seem happy with it, but time will tell. I'm sure I'll have to modify it as conditions warrant. But, for now, it's great. Thanks to all on this forum that I stole ideas from. John.

That's beautiful! Nice yard, too - I'm envious!
wink.png

Wow that's a great coop. I know those chickens will be happy with that coop. I love the little hand prints on the nesting boxes.

patty

Good looking coop! That was a good idea to hing the cover over the run. And it looks like the coop and nest boxes are super accessible too. Way to go!
celebrate.gif

Loved the coop section here on BYC when I was designing ours. It really helped out a lot to see what other people had done, and then adapt their ideas to fit your situation.

Good looking coop! That was a good idea to hing the cover over the run. And it looks like the coop and nest boxes are super accessible too. Way to go!
celebrate.gif

Loved the coop section here on BYC when I was designing ours. It really helped out a lot to see what other people had done, and then adapt their ideas to fit your situation.

Agreed. While I couldn't find a specific plan that was what I wanted, I did find many different ideas from different people's plans. The hard part was incorporating them all into a single design.

Back
Top Bottom