Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinmera

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 25, 2014
Falconer, NY
Quote:
SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

YOU MUST BE 19 OR OVER TO PLAY

THE INITIAL OFFER OF EGGS MUST BE PUREBRED! Crossbreeds may be offered as long as at least 1 breed is purebred.

If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

Minimum of 6 eggs. If you would like to offer more, that would be fine too.

Please post a pic if you have one it will help your egg move

To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way.

All Egg Must be shipped with tracking #

All pure breeds of poultry are welcome in the swap. Easter Eggers are Welcome as all as they are non-standard color Ameraucanas. meaning mixed color Ameraucanas.

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil the breed.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

PAYPAL is not accepted.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember the Crazy Egg Chain and shipping eggs are a gamble.

Restarted this on a new thread because the original moderator is no longer playing on BYC.

The last offer from the old chain is copied over here to kick things off.
My Phoenix started laying again so... Current Offer
8 RIR or
6 Silver Phoenix (I only get one Phoenix egg per day)

I have 6 Phoenix eggs ready to go now! Both parents have been shown and won, just not by me. The last person I sent eggs to hatched 5/6! I just hatched 8/10 myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom